Get The Expert Help You Need
Filing a personal injury claim requires the skill and dedication of an experienced personal injury lawyer because the result of this claim is important for your financial well-being and can be life-altering, you should not try to do it on your own. Chester Law Office is ready to represent you in these claims.
What You Should Know
If you are thinking about filing a personal injury claim, here are some things to know:
- Always seek medical treatment. It is important to seek medical treatment for every symptom you are experiencing following any traumatic injury like a motor vehicle crash. Reporting all of your symptoms and complaints to your doctors is crucial to your receiving effective medical treatment. We will order all of your medical records that will be most important in prosecuting your claim.
- Insurance companies are not on your side. Insurance companies will often present a low settlement offer shortly after a negligently-caused injury with the intention of closing your claim at an early point. This only saves them money and costs you money. Insurance companies do not have your best interests in mind.
- You deserve justice and compensation. Pursuing compensation for the medical bills, lost wages, property damage and other hardships you have suffered because of your injury is within your rights as provided by law. You are entitled to this compensation, and we are ready to help you get it.
- The claims process is intricate and slow-moving. Pursuing a claim involves many steps, and may take longer than you’d expect. However, do not let that deter you from pursuing a claim. We will make the process as smooth, professional and efficient as possible. Our clients’ comfort is our first concern.
- You will not pay unless you win. Most of our clients utilize a contingency payment plan. This means you do not pay us anything for our representation unless you receive your settlement or collect a jury verdict.
- You need an attorney to lead you through. Most of all, you need an experienced personal injury or wrongful death attorney to lead you through the claims process. We handle all of the paperwork, manage your medical bills and represent you aggressively in negotiation or at trial. We are there to answer all of your questions and address all of your concerns throughout the process.
Talk To A Lawyer
If you are seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident as a result of another driver’s negligence, or in any other fashion, you may need a lawyer to represent you. Let Chester Law Office advocate for you from start to finish. Schedule a free initial consultation with our lawyers by calling 574-584-3839 or sending an email.